REAL ECONOMICS WORKS IN REALITY | 2002-01-19
This is the way economics works in the real world
1) White or Mongoloid countries that use -- in the latter case, copy -- the free market all get rich fast.
2) Brown countries are poor.
3) Communist countries of every color are poor.
That's not very complicated is it?
The problem is that all this means that the academics, the people who call themselves "intellectuals," are always wrong. They say skin color is unimportant. They say that if you turn economic planning over to "intellectuals" and bureaucrats, you will get fairness and prosperity.
So we pay professors to spend a major portion of their time persuading people that all three of these universal rules of economics are the result of unfortunate accidents.
Meanwhile back in the real world the success of foreign aid follows the three basic economic rules of economics
1) economic aid to white countries and to Japan after World War II was a success.
2) economic aid to colored countries is worse than a failure.
3) economic aid to Marxist countries of all colors is a flop.